CC Web Management assists individuals in managing their web presence as social networking advocates. Each client receives the same personal attention from the initial assessment through to contract completion. For this reason there are no instant payment buttons or links on this web site and nothing is "out of the box".
The first section below describes the process that is most often followed for each new CC Web Management client. The main service areas are then described in detail - follow the additional link in each section for pricing information.
For quick navigation to the social media service section that interests you click on one of the links below:
- New Client Procedure Overview
- Social Networking Advocacy
- Design & SEO
- Service Extras
An Overview of the New Client Service Procedure
When you contact CC Web Management you will set in motion a friendly, personal process where we listen to your web presence and social networking needs and work at creating a relationship of trust. This new client service procedure is outlined below.
Free Initial Consultation:
- Review the client service process;
- Discover your needs, hopes and expectations;
- Review your current website, marketing and web presence;
- Brief description of CC Web Management services;
- Approximate time required: 30 minutes;
Project Scope Assessment:
- Collection of information (by email or phone);
- Interview (by phone) covering:
- In depth review of social networking media accounts;
- Current website review and survey preferences;
- Review your business or marketing plan, goals and objectives.
- Approximate time required: 60 minutes;
- Recommended services based on your needs;
- Suggested optional services;
- Terms and conditions fully outlined including confidentiality agreement;
- Revisions based on your feedback;
- Approximate time to prepare: 1-2 weeks;
** If you wish to see more details on service costs visit the Pricing page.
- Contract signed by you and CC Web Management;
- Once your deposit is received work can commence.
Back to Top
Social Networking Advocacy
CC Web Management's core service, social networking advocacy is the help you need to start or maintain your interactive web presence. The benefits of social networking are discussed on the Benefits page as well as reasons why you should consider CC Web Management to be your advocates in building or maintaining your web presence.
Here are details of CC Web Management's social networking advocacy service:
Your service contract will be customized to fit your web presence goals and objectives and can include far more tasks than are outlined below. The following outline is meant to suggest the typical service you can expect - the actual tasks performed will vary from account to account.
- Clean up and organize your existing Facebook, Twitter, MySpace or other accounts you may need assistance with.
- Optimize your profile;
- Adjust your privacy settings for more control;
- Confirm outstanding friendship or follower requests;
- Organize group memberships;
- ** For businesses and celebrities, create your Facebook page and upload your initial content.
- Create new social networking accounts if required by marketing plan. We will try to assist with any account requested but here are the popular choices:
- Facebook (What is it?)
- Twitter (What is it?)
- YouTube (What is it?)
- Social media account maintenance which can include:
- Accepting or declining new friend/follower requests;
- Replying to emails and feedback;
- Joining relevant groups for fan interaction and sending out notices;
- Upload your photos and videos.
- Forum and blog management. CC Web Management can moderate your forum or blog postings. A forum on your website is a great alternative or addition to using the social networking sites as it gives opportunity for interaction right on your site. If you do not have a website or blog visit the Design service area for details.
- Wikipedia articles written and maintained. A free public content encyclopedia, Wikipedia is increasing in popularity as a legitimate source of information on people and topics of interest. If you do not already have a Wikipedia entry or need to have it udpated and maintained then CC Web Management can help.
Pricing for social networking advocacy service:
Your time is precious and by purchasing a subscription with CC Web Management you are investing in a service that will accomplish your objectives while freeing you up to do the things that are more enjoyable or beneficial to you.
Your contract will be customized to suit your needs and fit your budget but typically this service will require an investment of $500-$1200 monthly. You can choose to pay as you go or purchase a monthly subscription. For more details on pricing packages and terms please visit the Pricing page.
Back to Top
Design and Search Engine Optimization
CC Web Management has the skills and resources to design a web site for you or give your current one a makeover. The list of available services do not stop with design, however. CC Web Management can provide custom graphic design such as logos and banners or even special photo work other companies do not offer. If your site needs help being found on the major search engines CC Web Management can help with that too. A summary of service offerings follows:
- Website design and reconstruction or make overs (check out our Portfolio page);
- Install a discussion forum, blog, photo gallery and other specialized website content;
- Custom graphic design such as logos, banners, photo and image modification, stationary;
- Worry-free web site hosting and domain registration built right into the contract;
- Website content optimized for search engines with URL submission as applicable;
- Custom PowerPoint and Flash media presentations;
- Is there something you need but not listed here? No problem - just let us know!
Pricing of website design and search engine optimization:
The contract proposal you receive following a client need assessment will outline the charges you agree to pay for the service(s) to be rendered. While each contract is customized and unique to the client, typically website and graphic design services are one-time fees with a deposit paid up front and the balance due upon completion. Search engine optimization and website hosting will usually be arranged as a monthly or quarterly subscription. For more details on pricing packages and terms please visit the Pricing page.
Back to Top
Some CC Web Management clients are often on the move or could use some help but don't know where to turn or can't be bothered to find the service they need. CC Web Management can provide for some of the services that will make your life on the road or at home that much easier. The list of services below is just a sample - be sure to inquire about specific help you need.
- Convert your voicemail into an email or text message;
- Have important emails read to you over the phone or left as voice messages;
- Personal wake up calls or appointment reminders;
- Toll free number registration and setup;
- Website and service application consulting.
Pricing of extra services:
The contract proposal you receive following a client need assessment will outline the charges you agree to pay for the service(s) to be rendered when applicable. Where a type of service is periodic in nature you will be invoiced at the end of each month. For more details on pricing packages and terms please visit the Pricing page.
Back to Top